- It consists of Seating elements with orthodox shapes.
- A cushioning system of a movable bolster and jumbo cushion provides ample back support.
- Available in multiple fabrics and colors.
- Quilted & tufted seats
- It consists of a sofa arm-chair & a zippered cushion support system, which can be converted / flipped into a bed.
- A connecting flip system to keep all the elements together.
- Available in 3 different sizes to suit any requirements.
- Ships vacuum packed & compressed.
- Available in all primary colors.
- Comes in multiple different fabrics.
- This unit can be ordered in different colors at no extra cost.
- Inner shell is padded with super soft felt providing comfort with durability.
Lisbon : The Three Seater Sofa / Bed
Short on space? Make the most of your square footage with this versatile daybed, a convertible design that folds out into a king-sized bed so you can accommodate overnight guests. Proudly made in the India, this piece is made with pure foam to offer a medium firmness. A discreet zippered attachment lets you secure the bolster pillow (included) to one end of the daybed so you have a spot to rest your head. Best of all, the removable cover is safe to toss in the washing machine
WHAT’S IT MADE OF?
Filled with 100% unused up-cycled foam. If your product needs a pick-me-up, toss it around to redistribute the foam and renew the seat.
Note: Actual colour on some occasions may vary slightly due to photography conditions and batch to batch fabric dying variations which are beyond our control.
Furniture bought from Fluco is shipped for free. So go ahead and buy with confidence.
OUR SHIPPING TIMELINES
– Complimentary ground shipping within 30 business days.
– Transit time is an additional 5 to 7 business days.
– Next-day and Express delivery options are not available.
– Contact us for any other details.
WARRANTY & CARE
All our beautiful Structure bean bags are made with premium sofa fabrics which are extremely high quality and built to last if we take good care of them. Please note, any tufted buttons on any product are not covered as part of warranty claims as they might break due to a number reasons not related to the product quality. However in case of any such related issues, our team will be available at all times to help you with the same.
Here are some handy care tips:
EVERYDAY CARE TIPS
If your bean bag fabric thread becomes loose, simply cut it off. Do not pull it. Dust is best removed using your hand vacuum with the appropriate attachment. Avoid harsh brushing and sharp objects (rings, buckles, toys) as it may cause snagging of threads. To avoid your bean bag fading, it is best not to expose it to direct sunlight. For best safety, Your furniture should be placed at least 50cm away from any heat source. During the first 3-6 months, bead filling/padding will compress slightly and may require top up. This is to be considered as normal wear and a good reason why you should use the best quality beads such as our Micro-Bead Filling. As tempting as it may be, armrests & backrests are not designed to take seating weight so please try to sit as conventionally as possible. To keep your bean bag furniture looking amazing, you should plump and shake it after use to the bead filling and fabric return to their initial appearance.
REPAIRS & WARRANTY
Like anything in life problems can occasionally occur. If seam splits or tearing occur with reasonable wear and time – please check with our team if that is covered under statutory warranty. You may email our friendly team with photos of the problem plus proof of purchase on [email protected] (Most small faults or tears are also easily repairable).
Enjoy Your Fluffy Furniture!
– From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
– Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
– Design driven, quality centered. We’re obsessed with quality control.
GET FREE FABRIC SWATCHES
- Constructed with comfortable, supportive, and highly durable high density Sleepwell PU foam.
- Easy Clean fabrics
- 2 cm softer polyurethane foam.
- Core is made from premium HD harder polyurethane foam.
- Openform padding shell 300 g / m3 for optimal stretching of the fabric.
- Easy to use, store, and reposition.