₹ 2,490 – ₹ 4,490
Classic teardrop shaped beanbag with a refreshing twist. Tired of EPS beads filled bean bags that air-out in a few months and require constant refilling? We have a perfect solution for you, our foam filled bean bags with dual compartments providing adequate back support for you little one for self stability, comes with a removable and washable cover made of a breathable yet durable velour fabric instead of the usual sweaty and uncomfortable rexene / leatherite. And did we tell you already? Our foam filled bean bags never require a refill! Genius right? And then foam also does not make noise like EPS beans and is still soft, squishy and supportive.
Our foam filled bean bags come pre-filled and never require a refill unlike the regular EPS filled bean bags that air out in months and then demand constant re-filling. Whenever the foam settles a bit, which it will, simply fluff it like a pillow for seconds and it will be as bouncy as new! Simply tossing it around or giving it a good pat works like magic too. Designed only for Kids.
WHAT’S IT MADE OF?
Filled with 100% unused up-cycled foam. If your product needs a pick-me-up, toss it around to redistribute the foam and renew the seat.
– Actual colour on some occasions may vary slightly due to photography conditions and batch to batch fabric dying variations which are beyond our control.
– This product comes pre-filled with Poly-urethane foam micro-cushions and not beans. Does not require regular re-filing but will require you to fluff the settled foam regularly.
Furniture bought from Fluco is shipped for free. So go ahead and buy with confidence.
OUR SHIPPING TIMELINES
– Complimentary ground shipping within 5 to 15 business days.
– Transit time is an additional 5 to 7 business days.
– Priority shipping options are also available.
– Contact us for any other details.
WARRANTY & CARE
WASHING & CLEANING
– The outer cover can be removed & washed.
– Please use the “very weak” or “delicate” mode of washing machine, please wash in cold water.
– Please do not select with other laundry.
– Please do not use bleach.
– After washing, please use clothing dryer also low temperature drying or flat in the shade.
– Please do not iron.
– If something comes out, please add supplement shredded foam (sold separately) to the inner.
REPAIRS & WARRANTY
Like anything in life problems can occasionally occur. If seam splits or tearing occur with reasonable wear and time – please check with our team if that is covered under statutory warranty. You may email our friendly team with photos of the problem plus proof of purchase on [email protected] (Most small faults or tears are also easily repairable).
Enjoy Your Fluffy Furniture!
– From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
– Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
– Design driven, quality centered. We’re obsessed with quality control.
- Comes with a washable cover.
- Filled with shredded PU foam.
- No re-filling required unlike bean bags filles with EPS beans.
- Soft velour outer fabric is soft, breathable and durable.
- Uses only new foam from manufacturing side trimmings, we do not fill with used foam.
- Pre-filled and ready to lounge.
- Arrives vacuum packed for easy & safe shipping. Expands fully within 48 hours.
Foam does not air out like Thermocol beans and hence does not flatten over time. However foam does tend to settle down when you use it to sit and relax. Keeping your foam filled bean bag fluffy and soft is pretty simple. Rotate the pouch 90 degrees and push into it to move the foam around inside and break any lumps or clusters of foam that might have formed. Repeat this step one or two more times and you're all set. Watch the video below to see the fluffing in action.
Our foam filled sacks, bean bags, loungers etc are shipped compressed in a box, it will take some time to rebound to its normal size. Please allow 48 hours to fully expand.
Yes—but the cover only, please! Remove the outer cover from the foam sack or bean bag and throw into the washer solo or with like colors. Machine wash on delicate cycle, use mild detergent if necessary, and tumble dry low.