Cuba – Recliner & Cinema Lounger
Is your old home sofa uncomfortable? Ever wanted the perfect recliner designed for watching movies that supports your head, back, butt and legs? No need to chase, it’s here. Recline is our newest bean bag. It’s HUGE. Perfect for relaxing, reading a book or watching your favorite movie. Handcrafted especially for you with Quality Upholstery, Soft and Velvety!
Handcrafted especially for you with Quality Upholstery, the standard fabric for this bean bag is super soft plush velour fabric which is best suited for the Indian cities.
WHAT’S IT MADE OF?
Filled with 100% unused up-cycled foam. If your product needs a pick-me-up, toss it around to redistribute the foam and renew the seat.
Note: Actual colour on some occasions may vary slightly due to photography conditions and batch to batch fabric dying variations which are beyond our control.
Furniture bought on Fluco is shipped for free. So go ahead and buy with confidence.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
OUR SHIPPING TIMELINES
– Complimentary ground shipping within 7 to 12 business days.
– Transit time is an additional 5 to 7 business days.
– Next-day and Express delivery options are not available.
– Contact us for any other details.
– A lot of custom fabric & colors other than stock options are available. Refer Fabrics page for more details.
– Custom fabric orders are charged 15% extra.
– Shipping & delivery timelines for custom orders might vary as per availability.
WARRANTY & CARE
All our beautiful Structured bean bags are made with premium fabrics which are extremely high quality and built to last if we take good care of them. Here are some handy care tips:
EVERYDAY CARE TIPS
If your bean bag fabric thread becomes loose, simply cut it off. Do not pull it. Dust is best removed using your hand vacuum with the appropriate attachment. Avoid harsh brushing and sharp objects (rings, buckles, toys) as it may cause snagging of threads. To avoid your bean bag fading, it is best not to expose it to direct sunlight. For best safety, Your furniture should be placed at least 50cm away from any heat source. During the first 3-6 months, filling/padding will compress slightly and may require top up. This is to be considered as normal wear and a good reason why you should use the best quality fillings such as our Shredded foam filling or Micro-Bead Filling as per the product. As tempting as it may be, armrests & backrests are not designed to take seating weight so please try to sit as conventionally as possible. To keep your bean bag furniture looking amazing, you should plump and shake it after use regularly to return to their initial appearance.
REPAIRS & WARRANTY
Like anything in life problems can occasionally occur. If seam splits or tearing occur with reasonable wear and time – please check with our team if that is covered under statutory warranty. You may email our friendly team with photos of the problem plus proof of purchase on [email protected] (Most small faults or tears are also easily repairable).
Enjoy Your Fluffy Furniture!
– From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
– Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
– Design driven, quality centered. We’re obsessed with quality control.
- It consists of 1 recliner shaped bean bag perfect for a TV marathon.
- Foam bean bag makes it more durable and zero refill
- Size can not be customized.
- Available in all primary colors.
- Every module can be ordered in different colors at no extra cost.
- Quilted with padding for maximum comfort.
Foam does not air out like Thermocol beans and hence does not flatten over time. However foam does tend to settle down when you use it to sit and relax. Keeping your foam filled bean bag fluffy and soft is pretty simple. Rotate the pouch 90 degrees and push into it to move the foam around inside and break any lumps or clusters of foam that might have formed. Repeat this step one or two more times and you're all set.
Our foam filled sacks, bean bags, loungers etc are shipped compressed in a box, it will take some time to rebound to its normal size. Please allow 48 hours to fully expand.
No—this foam filled bean bag comes without a washable cover and hence can not be washed. However you can spot clean using mild detergent when required to keep your furniture looking nice and clean.